Monday, May 11, 2009

To our Moms....

Today in honor of Mother’s day we wanted to write a little bit about our moms. If you’ve met them you know we have the best moms! We are so lucky!

To our Moms, Happy Mother’s Day today and everyday we want you to know how much we love you!


Renata’s Mom, Sharon, by Renata

I want to thank my mother for all that she has done me. I need to thank her for directing me in the right way to become the woman I am today. From her I’ve learned how important spending time with family is. I also learned the importance of inner-strength & when life presents you with a trial almost unbearable to stand – you can make it through. Thank her for all the simple times, silly times and fun times and for not giving up when presented with cancer. Thank her for being the loving, fun, perfectionist, bubbly, strong, funny, and spiritual person that she is. The lord truly blessed our family & I with my mother. I love you!

Jeremy’s Mom, Colleen, by Jeremy

I just want to thank my mother for being the best ever! She always has my best interests at heart and is the most selfless person I know. She is there for me anytime I need her. She is always thinking of me and how she can help make life easier. She has always been the guiding light for our family and has always been the center of our home. Cause without her, there would be no home. I love you mom! You really are the best ever. #1.

No comments:

Post a Comment